A Populous: The Beginning clan united in bringing out the truth about the future of our game and the matchmaker.

Forcing; Fair or not?

Poll

Should forcing result in a ban?

[ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 
    [ 2 ]
    50% [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    25% [25%] 

Total Votes: 4

Chris
    Admin

Forcing; Fair or not?

Post by Chris on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:22 am

Do you think forcing should be allowed?

Some may say that forcing is a part of the game while others say that you are cheating by forcing.
    There are definitely a lot of ways to cheat, however, do you think that forcing is a cheat?
    Why or why not?

Johan
    Admin

Re: Forcing; Fair or not?

Post by Johan on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:04 pm

Forcing is not a feature the developers intended to be in the game. Why would it be fair? It's a glitch. In every other game, glitches that are used and abused to gain an unfair advantage usually lead to a suspension/ban from the game...

On another note, it does not even promote skillful gameplay. Pressing G and watching followers scramble around doesn't require much effort on the player's part.

Edit: The poll says should forcing result in a ban, but we're discussing if it's fair or not. Didn't see that, so I voted no in response to the topic's question. If we're discussing the ban then yes, players who force should be banned.

Shahzad_SW

Location : Need Location? it is Afghanistan, In the mountains we have the best internet in the caves tho.

Post by Shahzad_SW on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:26 am

Well i enjoy forcing sometimes when i am in bad shape or either just having a fun game, It somehow gives me enough capability of coming back LOL Very Happy But it gives the curse. Its right that forcing wasn't an intended part of game and it isn't a glitch as well, It just a hidden feature that was originated after a mistake of the developers. they couldn't figure out how the patrolling effect would be used by people clever like us lol Smile Very Happy

the_mad_guy

Post by the_mad_guy on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:29 am

forcing is the best, i always do it in random fun games Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Shahzad_SW

Location : Need Location? it is Afghanistan, In the mountains we have the best internet in the caves tho.

Post by Shahzad_SW on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Lol Right.

Forelli_loves_senpei

Post by Forelli_loves_senpei on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:35 pm

I really cant figure out when someone is forcing or not , can someone explain this ? As I figured out it has to do with moving the followers to places they cant go or?

Johan
    Admin

Post by Johan on Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:56 pm

Forelli_loves_senpei wrote:I really cant figure out when someone is forcing or not , can someone explain this ? As I figured out it has to do with moving the followers to places they cant go or?

You can tell they're forcing because your followers will start running mindlessly sliding around whatever unit your opponent is forcing (if your followers are attacking that unit). It's good at creating delays in your attack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:33 am