A Populous: The Beginning clan united in bringing out the truth about the future of our game and the matchmaker.

Training Forum Section and Application Forum Section

Shahzad_SW

Location : Need Location? it is Afghanistan, In the mountains we have the best internet in the caves tho.

Training Forum Section and Application Forum Section

Post by Shahzad_SW on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:59 am

Hi everyone, Although i am not the member of clan but i am really helpful to the people and here to help clan people. You can read my signature to know about me very well xD

Well i guess you've already got the idea what i am going to say from the title. We need 2 different forum sections for application and training. Because lets consider if someone wants to join your clan once it is approved. Clan has different options once is accepted such as setting someone as recruit or a member let me add, Recruit can't have the clan tag they are beta members xD. So if someone wants to join the clan they can directly request to join. I think you should make an application section to know about someone his complete intellectualism, Their behaviour, Background, age etc. So it goes from complete process and people should vote for them either they can join or no.

Now about Training section, Obviously no clan has ever been without their trainees, People in your clan like Chris is a good player. He can train middle orders to get better ranks and better gaming skillz, you can consider me aswell for training i can give as much time as possible although it is going to be hard for me after tomorrow. But i will try anyways, If anyone needs help about particular skillz or complete training they can post and select their trainers. If i am missing anything i will surely add in the reply, Thanks!
    Johan
    Admin

Re: Training Forum Section and Application Forum Section

Post by Johan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:27 am

Thanks for the suggestion Shah. If (when Wink ) the clan gets approved, I'll definitely consider putting some of that stuff in!

I don't expect much of a 'recruit' process with us, though. We're going to be a pretty open clan. It's all about being a conspirator, not a good player (but being a good player is definitely something we will push for)

Shahzad_SW

Location : Need Location? it is Afghanistan, In the mountains we have the best internet in the caves tho.

Post by Shahzad_SW on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:36 am

its okay but the clan will die if you are not gonna try for anything interesting, keep it intereting or it will die.
    Johan
    Admin

Post by Johan on Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Shahzad_SW wrote:its okay but the clan will die if you are not gonna try for anything interesting, keep it intereting or it will die.

I'm not denying that we need to do stuff. I'm saying that the clan needs to be actually approved before all the other big stuff starts happening!

Shahzad_SW

Post by Shahzad_SW on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:43 pm

Very Happy Hehe Very Happy
    Chris
    Admin

Post by Chris on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:30 pm

We are one vote away from an actual decision. However, if the voter is not active and is the reason why we dont get approved, we'll have to do some sort of appeal.

Shahzad_SW

Post by Shahzad_SW on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:22 am

Well, Somehow i was supposed to have the clan duty to vote for your clan but it just didn't go as planned. It randomly selects old player but unfortunately it didn't select me. Otherwise i could've voted for the clan as well. The thing is you can't do appeal because the simple reason would be that you weren't capable of having 10 votes in limited days. so try to get people to vote for your clan either yes or no Smile Very Happy
    Johan
    Admin

Post by Johan on Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:50 am

Shahzad_SW wrote:Well, Somehow i was supposed to have the clan duty to vote for your clan but it just didn't go as planned. It randomly selects old player but unfortunately it didn't select me. Otherwise i could've voted for the clan as well. The thing is you can't do appeal because the simple reason would be that you weren't capable of having 10 votes in limited days. so try to get people to vote for your clan either yes or no Smile Very Happy

I think this is the stupidest part of the entire process. Why should the creation of a clan be dictated by people selected just because they've been around longer? Regardless of whether other players want the clan to be around or not, this site will still be available and I will still be posting content to it. Making the clan official on the matchmaker will just be a huge a plus.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:39 am